How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Only amateurs attack machines; professionals target people.
that definitely will assist you
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
- Facebook Removed Tens of Thousands of Apps Post-Cambridge AnalyticaFacebook said it has suspended and banned tens of thousands of apps on its platform after its investigation, launched after Cambridge Analytica, into how they collect and use data.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Forcepoint VPN Client is Vulnerable to Privilege Escalation AttacksForcepoint has fixed a privilege escalation vulnerability in its VPN Client for Windows.Lindsey O'Donnell
- News Wrap: Emotet’s Return, U.S. Vs. Snowden, Physical Pen Testers ArrestedThreatpost editors discuss the return of Emotet, a new lawsuit against Edward Snowden and more.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Mattress Company Leaks Data Records of 387K CustomersA database lacking password protection exposed sensitive data of customers of Milwaukee-based mattress company Verlo Mattress.Elizabeth Montalbano
- Payment Card Breach Hits 8 Cities Using Vulnerable Bill PortalEight cities have been hit by a data breach targeting payment cards.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Server-squashing zero-day published for phpMyAdmin tool 20.09.2019A researcher has just published a zero-day security bug in one of the web's most popular database administration software packages.Danny Bradbury
- IBM’s new 53-qubit quantum ‘mainframe’ is live in the cloud 20.09.2019IBM has boosted its growing stable of quantum computers with a new 53-quantum bit (qubit) device, the most powerful ever offered for commercial use.John E Dunn
- Report: Use of AI surveillance is growing around the world 20.09.2019It's not just China: at least 75 out of 176 countries globally are actively using AI technologies for surveillance purposes, research shows.Lisa Vaas
- Facebook Libra rejected by France as “dangerous” 20.09.2019France finance minister: Libra won't be allowed onto European soil.Lisa Vaas