How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- Colonial Pipeline Shells Out $5M in Extortion Payout, ReportAccording to news reports, Colonial Pipeline paid the cybergang known as DarkSide the ransom it demanded in return for a decryption key.Tom Spring
- Ransomware Going for $4K on the Cyber-UndergroundAn analysis of three popular forums used by ransomware operators reveals a complex ecosystem with many partnerships.Tara Seals
- Beyond MFA: Rethinking the Authentication KeyTony Lauro, director of security technology and strategy at Akamai, discusses hardware security dongles and using phones to act as surrogates for them.Tony Lauro
- Fresh Loader Targets Aviation Victims with Spy RATsThe campaign is harvesting screenshots, keystrokes, credentials, webcam feeds, browser and clipboard data and more, with RevengeRAT or AsyncRAT payloads.Tara Seals
- Apple’s ‘Find My’ Network Exploited via BluetoothThe ‘Send My’ exploit can use Apple's locator service to collect and send information from nearby devices for later upload to iCloud servers.Elizabeth Montalbano
- Gamers beware! Crooks take advantage of MSI download outage… 14.05.2021Vendor's site offline? Can't wait for your download? Tempted to go trawling through the underweb to find an "unofficial" version?Paul Ducklin
- S3 Ep32: AirTag jailbreak, Dell vulns, and a never-ending scam [Podcast] 13.05.2021Latest episode - listen now!Paul Ducklin
- Beware fake online trading apps, on iOS as well as Android 12.05.2021All that glisters is not gold/Often have you heard that told/Gilded tombs do worms enfoldPaul Ducklin
- Apple AirTag jailbroken already – hacked in rickroll attack 11.05.2021Ooooh, look! A shiny button-like object!Paul Ducklin