How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- Phishers Swim Around 2FA in Coinbase Account HeistsAttackers are spoofing the widely used cryptocurrency exchange to trick users into logging in so they can steal their credentials and eventually their funds.Elizabeth Montalbano
- Open Redirect Flaw Snags Amex, Snapchat User DataSeparate phishing campaigns targeting thousands of victims impersonate FedEx and Microsoft, among others, to trick victims.Elizabeth Montalbano
- VMWare Urges Users to Patch Critical Authentication Bypass BugVulnerability—for which a proof-of-concept is forthcoming—is one of a string of flaws the company fixed that could lead to an attack chain.Elizabeth Montalbano
- Universities Put Email Users at Cyber RiskDMARC analysis by Proofpoint shows that institutions in the U.S. have among some of the poorest protections to prevent domain spoofing and lack protections to block fraudulent emails.Elizabeth Montalbano
- Securing Your Move to the Hybrid CloudInfosec expert Rani Osnat lays out security challenges and offers hope for organizations migrating their IT stack to the private and public cloud environments.Infosec Contributor
- Slack admits to leaking hashed passwords for five years 08.08.2022"When those invitations went out... somehow, your password hash went out with them."Paul Ducklin
- Traffic Light Protocol for cybersecurity responders gets a revamp 05.08.2022Traffic lights make a handy global metaphor for denoting the sensitivity of cybersecurity threat data - three colours that everyone knows.Paul Ducklin
- GitHub blighted by “researcher” who created thousands of malicious projects 04.08.2022If you spew projects laced with hidden malware into an open source repository, don't waste your time telling us "no harm done" afterwards.Paul Ducklin
- S3 Ep94: This sort of crypto (graphy), and the other sort of crypto (currency!) [Audio + Text] 04.08.2022Latest episode - listen now! (Or read if that's what you prefer.)Paul Ducklin