How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- Unpatched Linux Marketplace Bugs Allow Wormable Attacks, Drive-By RCEA pair of zero-days affecting Pling-based marketplaces could allow for some ugly attacks on unsuspecting Linux enthusiasts -- with no patches in sight.Tara Seals
- SonicWall ‘Botches’ October Patch for Critical VPN BugCompany finally rolls out the complete fix this week for an RCE flaw affecting some 800,000 devices that could result in crashes or prevent users from connecting to corporate resources.Elizabeth Montalbano
- BEC Losses Top $1.8B as Tactics EvolveBEC attacks getting are more dangerous, and smart users are the ones who can stop it.Becky Bracken
- Cryptominers Slither into Python Projects in Supply-Chain CampaignThese code bombs lurk in the PyPI package repository, waiting to be inadvertently baked into software developers' applications.Tara Seals
- Email Bug Allows Message Snooping, Credential TheftA year-old proof-of-concept attack that allows an attacker to bypass TLS email protections to snoop on messages has been patched.Tom Spring
- Ransomware: What REALLY happens if you pay the crooks? 22.06.2021Free talk! Join us online for as much fun as you can ethically have while talking about ransomware. (And learn some useful stuff too!)Paul Ducklin
- Can *YOU* blow a PC speaker using only a Linux kernel driver? 18.06.2021Can you help? There's a hidden meaning here, and it's time to find it!Paul Ducklin
- S3 Ep37: Quantum crypto, refunding Bitcoins, and Alpaca problems [Podcast] 17.06.2021Latest episode - listen now!Paul Ducklin
- How to hack a bicycle – Peloton Bike+ rooting bug patched 17.06.2021It's a bike, Jim, but not as we know it.Paul Ducklin