How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Only amateurs attack machines; professionals target people.
that definitely will assist you
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
- Spycams Secretly Live-Streamed 1,600 Motel GuestsFour have been arrested in the case.Tara Seals
- Firefox and Edge Fall to Hackers on Day Two of Pwn2OwnBrowsers Firefox and Edge take a beating on day two of the Pwn2Own competition.Tom Spring
- Google Play Touts Certs in Quest For Enterprise SecurityGoogle has snagged three security and privacy certifications for Google Play as it tries to appeal to enterprises despite numerous malicious apps and security issues.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Critical DoS Bug Bubbles Up in Facebook Fizz TLS 1.3 ProjectUsers of the open-source project should upgrade immediately.Tara Seals
- Analysis: Drone Tech Creates New Type of Blended ThreatHacked drones are breaching physical and cyberdefenses to cause disruption and steal data, experts warn.Stephen Pritchard
- Thousands of API and cryptographic keys leaking on GitHub every day 25.03.2019Researchers have found that one of the most popular source code repositories in the world is still housing thousands of publicly accessible user credentials.Danny Bradbury
- Update now! WordPress hackers target Easy WP SMTP plugin 25.03.2019Two hacking groups have been spotted targeting websites running unpatched versions of the WordPress plugin Easy WP SMTP.John E Dunn
- New ratings point to keyless cars that can stand up to relay attacks 25.03.2019Researchers rated six of the 11 newly launched cars as being easy to open up and drive off with a cheap relay device anyone can buy online.Lisa Vaas
- Monday review – the hot 29 stories of the week 25.03.2019From an ex-employee from IT hell to Window 7's upcoming patchocalypse, and everything in between. It's weekly roundup time!Naked Security writer