How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- Magecart Attack Convincingly Hijacks PayPal Transactions at CheckoutNew credit-card skimmer uses postMessage to make malicious process look authentic to victims to steal payment data.Elizabeth Montalbano
- Post-Cyberattack, UVM Health Network Still Picking Up PiecesMore than a month after the cyberattack first hit, the UVM health network is still grappling with delayed payment processing and other issues.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Conti Gang Hits IoT Chipmaker Advantech with $14M Ransom DemandThe ransomware group has leaked stolen data to add pressure on the company to pay up.Becky Bracken
- Digitally Signed Bandook Trojan Reemerges in Global Spy CampaignA strain of the 13-year old backdoor Bandook trojan has been spotted in an espionage campaign.Tara Seals
- MacOS Users Targeted By OceanLotus BackdoorThe new backdoor comes with multiple payloads and new detection evasion tactics.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Naked Security Live – The Gift Card hackers 30.11.2020Here's the latest Naked Security Live video - please watch and share with your friends...Paul Ducklin
- Home Wi-Fi security tips – 5 things to check 30.11.20205 checks to make sure your home Wi-Fi is secureSally Adam
- Bzzzzzzt! How safe is that keenly priced digital doorbell? 26.11.2020How on earth are you supposed to figure out whether that home gadget you just ordered is full of security holes or not?Paul Ducklin
- S3 Ep8: A conversation with Katie Moussouris [Podcast] 25.11.2020Here's the latest Naked Security Podcast - listen now!Paul Ducklin