How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
- Holiday Shoppers Beware: 100K Malicious Sites Found Posing as Well-Known RetailersThe copycat sites are using valid certificates to be more convincing.Tara Seals
- James Clapper: Lessons Learned in a Post-Snowden WorldFormer national intelligence director James Clapper discusses lessons learned from the 2013 Snowden leak as well as the top cyberthreats that the U.S. is currently facing.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Lizard Squad Threatens UK’s Labour Leader with Cyberattacks Against His FamilyThe threats follow a DDos attack bent on taking out the Labour Party's online presence.Tara Seals
- Stealthy Malware Flies Under AV Radar with Advanced ObfuscationA threat campaign active since January customizes long-used droppers to infect victim machines and lift credentials and other data from browsers, according to Cisco Talos.Elizabeth Montalbano
- Double Vision: Stealthy Malware Dropper Delivers Dual RATsA lengthy, multi-stage infection process leads to a duo of payloads, bent on stealing data.Tara Seals
- How ransomware attacks 15.11.2019A new report reveals what defenders should know about the most prevalent and persistent malware families.John E Dunn
- How the Linux kernel balances the risks of public bug disclosure 15.11.2019A serious Wi-Fi flaw shows how Linux handles security in plain sight.Danny Bradbury
- Data thieves blew cover after maxing out victim’s hard drive 15.11.2019The FTC has reached a settlement with InfoTrax after thieves stole a million sensitive customer records from its servers in 2016.Danny Bradbury
- Brave 1.0 launches, extends ad-watching payouts to iOS 15.11.2019It's showtime: Finally out of beta comes the browser that promises privacy, anonymity and cryptocurrency in exchange for your eyeballs.Lisa Vaas