How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- NSA Warns Public Networks are Hacker HotbedsAgency warns attackers targeting teleworkers to steal corporate data.Becky Bracken
- Novel Meteor Wiper Used in Attack that Crippled Iranian Train SystemA July 9th attack disrupted service and taunted Iran’s leadership with hacked screens directing customers to call the phone of Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei with complaints.Elizabeth Montalbano
- UC San Diego Health Breach Tied to Phishing AttackEmployee email takeover exposed personal, medical data of students, employees and patients.Becky Bracken
- CISA’s Top 30 Bugs: One’s Old Enough to Buy BeerThere are patches or remediations for all of them, but they're still being picked apart. Why should attackers stop if the flaws remain unpatched, as so many do?Lisa Vaas
- Israeli Government Agencies Visit NSO Group OfficesAuthorities opened an investigation into the secretive Israeli security firm.Elizabeth Montalbano
- S3 Ep43: Apple 0-day, pygmy hippos, hive nightmares and Twitter hacker bust [Podcast] 30.07.2021Latest episode - listen now!Paul Ducklin
- Microsoft researcher found Apple 0-day in March, didn’t report it 29.07.2021Ut tensio, sic uis! Does twice the bug pile on twice the pressure to fix it?Paul Ducklin
- Apple emergency zero-day fix for iPhones and Macs – get it now! 27.07.2021You're probably expecting us to say, "Patch early, patch often." And that is EXACTLY what we're saying!Paul Ducklin
- Windows “PetitPotam” network attack – how to protect against it 26.07.2021A cute name but an annoying and potentially damaging attack. Here's what to do.Paul Ducklin