How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Only amateurs attack machines; professionals target people.
that definitely will assist you
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
- Security Watch: Elon Musk’s NeuraLink Links Brains to iPhones via BluetoothDirectly linking thoughts to a phone via Bluetooth -- what could go wrong?Tara Seals
- Mirai Botnet Sees Big 2019 Growth, Shifts Focus to EnterprisesMirai activity has nearly doubled between the first quarter of 2018 and the first quarter of 2019.Tara Seals
- Slack Initiates Mass Password ResetMore victims of a 2015 credential-harvesting incident have come to light.Tara Seals
- Google Triples Some Bug Bounty PayoutsGoogle is announcing much higher bug bounty payouts for Chrome, Chrome OS and Google Play.Tom Spring
- Ke3chang APT Linked to Previously Undocumented BackdoorThe cyberspy group's activities are broader than originally thought.Tara Seals
- Firefox to pile on more native privacy features 19.07.2019Mozilla is integrating its Lockwise password manager directly into the browser and expanding its support for the Have I Been Pwned website.Danny Bradbury
- Shapeshifting Morpheus chip aims to baffle hackers 19.07.2019Morpheus aims to make hacking so difficult at microprocessor level that attackers will give up long before they can do any damage.John E Dunn
- FaceApp privacy panic sets internet alight 19.07.2019You grant FaceApp a perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify and adapt your image. Sounds scary.Danny Bradbury
- Series 2 launch episode – RDP exposed [PODCAST] 18.07.2019The Naked Security Podcast is back. Listen now, and let us know what you think!Paul Ducklin