How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- Tractors, Pod Ice Cream and Lipstick Awarded CES 2021 Worst in ShowExpert panel awards dubious honors to 2021 Consumer Electronics Show’s biggest flops, including security and privacy failures.Becky Bracken
- Microsoft Implements Windows Zerologon Flaw ‘Enforcement Mode’Starting Feb. 9, Microsoft will enable Domain Controller “enforcement mode” by default to address CVE-2020-1472.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Apple Kills MacOS Feature Allowing Apps to Bypass FirewallsSecurity researchers lambasted the controversial macOS Big Sur feature for exposing users' sensitive data.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Google Boots 164 Apps from Play Marketplace for Shady Ad PracticesThe tech giant removes 164 more offending Android apps after banning software showing this type of behavior from the store last year.Elizabeth Montalbano
- Facebook: Malicious Chrome Extension Developers Scraped Profile DataFacebook has sued two Chrome devs for scraping user profile data - including names, user IDs and more.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Europol announces bust of “world’s biggest” dark web marketplace 14.01.2021Dark web servers are hard to find - but not impossible.Paul Ducklin
- S3 Ep15: Titan keys, Mimecast certs and Solarwinds [Podcast] 14.01.2021Latest episode. Listen now!Paul Ducklin
- Home schooling – how to stay secure 13.01.2021Whether you’re new to home schooling or an old hand, it’s worth taking a moment to ensure you’re doing it securely.Sally Adam
- Naked Security Live – HTTPS: do we REALLY need it? 11.01.2021Here's the latest Naked Security Live video talk - watch now, and please share with your friends!Paul Ducklin