How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- Box 2FA Bypass Opens User Accounts to AttackA security bug in the file-sharing cloud app could have allowed attackers using stolen credentials to skate by one-time SMS code verification requirements.Tara Seals
- Beijing Olympics App Flaws Allow Man-in-the-Middle AttacksAttackers can access audio and files uploaded to the MY2022 mobile app required for use by all winter games attendees – including personal health details.Elizabeth Montalbano
- Cloned Dept. of Labor Site Hawks Fake Government ContractsA well-crafted but fake government procurement portal offers the opportunity to submit a bid for lucrative government projects -- but harvests credentials instead.Becky Bracken
- Will 2022 Be the Year of the Software Bill of Materials?Praise be & pass the recipe for the software soup: There's too much scrambling to untangle vulnerabilities and dependencies, say a security experts roundtable.Lisa Vaas
- The Log4j Vulnerability Puts Pressure on the Security WorldIt's time to sound the alarm for Log4Shell. Saryu Nayyar, CEO at Gurucul, discusses what actions you should be taking.Saryu Nayyar
- Serious Security: Apple Safari leaks private data via database API – what you need to know 18.01.2022There's a tiny data leakage bug in the WebKit browser engine... but it could act as a "supercookie" identifier for your browsingPaul Ducklin
- Romance scammer who targeted 670 women gets 28 months in jail 17.01.2022Found love online? Sending them money? Friends and family warning you it could be a scam? Don't be too quick to dismiss their concerns...Paul Ducklin
- Serious Security: Linux full-disk encryption bug fixed – patch now! 14.01.2022Imagine if someone who didn't have your password could sneakily modify data that was encrypted with it.Paul Ducklin
- REvil ransomware crew allegedly busted in Russia, says FSB 14.01.2022The Russian Federal Security Bureau has just published a report about the investigation and arrest of the infamous "REvil" ransomware crew.Naked Security writer