How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- Bug Parade: NSA Warns on Cresting China-Backed CyberattacksThe Feds have published a Top 25 exploits list, rife with big names like BlueKeep, Zerologon and other notorious security vulnerabilities.Tara Seals
- Cisco Warns of Severe DoS Flaws in Network Security SoftwareThe majority of the bugs in Cisco’s Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) and Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) software can enable denial of service (DoS) on affected devices.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Oracle Kills 402 Bugs in Massive October Patch UpdateOver half of Oracle's flaws in its quarterly patch update can be remotely exploitable without authentication; two have CVSS scores of 10 out of 10.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Egregor Claims Responsibility for Barnes & Noble Attack, Leaks DataThe ransomware gang claims to have bought network access to the bookseller's systems before encrypting the networks and stealing "financial and audit data."Tara Seals
- Cybercriminals Step Up Their Game Ahead of U.S. ElectionsAhead of the November U.S. elections, cybercriminals are stepping up their offensive in both attacks against security infrastructure and disinformation campaigns - but this time, social media giants, the government and citizens are more prepared.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Chrome zero-day in the wild – patch now! 21.10.2020Exploitable bug in Chrome - patch now!Paul Ducklin
- Russian “government hackers” charged with cybercrimes by the US 20.10.2020What can we learn from the US DOJ indictments against the "Sandworm Team"?Naked Security writer
- Naked Security Live – Ping of Death: are you at risk? 19.10.2020Here's the latest Naked Security Live video - enjoy (and please share with your friends)!Paul Ducklin
- S3 Ep2: Creepy smartwatches, botnets and Pings of Death – Podcast 16.10.2020Listen to the latest episode of the Naked Security PodcastPaul Ducklin