How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
- New JhoneRAT Malware Targets Middle EastResearchers say that JhoneRAT has various anti-detection techniques - including making use of Google Drive, Google Forms and Twitter.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Feds Cut Off Access to Billions of Breached Records with Site TakedownThe WeLeakInfo "data breach notification" domain is no more.Tara Seals
- Mobile Carrier Customer Service Ushers in SIM-Swap FraudWeak challenge questions by customer service reps make it easy for fraudsters to hijack a phone line and bypass 2FA to breach accounts.Tara Seals
- Threatpost Poll: Are Published PoC Exploits a Good or Bad Idea?Are publicly released proof-of-concept exploits more helpful for system defenders -- or bad actors?Lindsey O'Donnell
- News Wrap: PoC Exploits, Cable Haunt and Joker MalwareAre publicly-released PoC exploits good or bad? Why is the Joker malware giving Google a headache? The Threatpost team discusses all this and more in this week's news wrap.Lindsey O'Donnell
- 5 tips to avoid spear-phishing attacks 17.01.2020Our tips will help you boost your resistance to phishing, even when the crooks make a determined effort to reel you in.Paul Ducklin
- Oracle’s January 2020 update patches 334 security flaws 17.01.2020The January 2020 update featured a joint record of 334 patches, matching an identical number released in July 2018.John E Dunn
- Google will now accept your iPhone as an authentication key 17.01.2020Google has updated its Smart Lock to let iOS users security-dongle-ize their iPhones.Lisa Vaas
- Facial recognition is real-life ‘Black Mirror’ stuff, Ocasio-Cortez says 17.01.2020"People think they're going to put on a cute filter and have puppy dog ears, and not realize that that data's being collected."Lisa Vaas