How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
- Email Voted a Weak Link for Election Security, with DMARC LaggingMost counties are not protected from impersonation-based spearphishing attacks.Tara Seals
- Feds Crack Down on Money Mules, Warn of BEC ScamsAuthorities say they have halted over 600 domestic money mules – exceeding the 400 money mules stopped last year.Lindsey O'Donnell
- News Wrap: Authorities Target Evil Corp., Imminent Monitor, Money MulesIn this past week, the authorities have cracked down on various BEC scams and cybercrime gangs.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Linux Bug Opens Most VPNs to HijackingIn a coffee-shop scenario, attackers can hijack "secure" VPN sessions of those working remotely, injecting data into their TCP streams.Tara Seals
- Facebook Alleges Company Infiltrated User Accounts for Ad FraudFacebook has paid over $4 million to victims to reimburse them for the unauthorized ads purchased using their ad accounts.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Mac users targetted by Lazarus ‘fileless’ Trojan 06.12.2019The Lazarus hacking group are trying to sneak a ‘fileless’ Trojan on to Apple computers, disguised as a fake cryptocurrency trading program.John E Dunn
- US parents file class action against TikTok over children’s privacy 06.12.2019Collecting children's data without their guardians' consent is illegal under COPPA and already earned TikTok a huge fine.Lisa Vaas
- Instagram trying to protect kids by getting dates of birth from new users 06.12.2019It's about showing age-appropriate content, it said. Though staying safe from child-privacy lawsuits doesn't hurt, either.Lisa Vaas
- OpenBSD devs patch authentication bypass bug 06.12.2019One of the internet's most popular free operating systems allowed attackers to bypass its authentication controls.Danny Bradbury