How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- What Are Your Top Cloud Security Challenges? Threatpost PollWe want to know what your biggest cloud security concerns and challenges are, and how your company is dealing with them. Weigh in with our exclusive poll!Tara Seals
- Threat Group Takes Aim Again at Cloud Platform Provider ZohoAttackers that previously targeted the cloud platform provider have shifted their focus to additional products in the company’s portfolio.Elizabeth Montalbano
- ‘Double-Extortion’ Ransomware Damage Skyrockets 935%Startling triple-digit growth is fueled by easy criminal access to corporate networks and RaaS tools, an analysis found.Becky Bracken
- Planned Parenthood Breach Opens Patients to Follow-On AttacksCyberattackers made off with addresses, insurance information, dates of birth, and most worryingly, clinical information, such as diagnosis, procedures, and/or prescription information.Tara Seals
- AT&T Takes Steps to Mitigate Botnet Found Inside Its Network AT&T is battling a modular malware called EwDoor on 5,700 VoIP servers, but it could have a larger wildcard certificate problem.Elizabeth Montalbano
- Mozilla patches critical “BigSig” cryptographic bug: Here’s how to track it down and fix it 03.12.2021Mozilla's cryptographic code had a critical bug. Problem is that numerous apps are affected and may need patching individually.Paul Ducklin
- S3 Ep61: Call scammers, cloud insecurity, and facial recognition creepiness [Podcast] 02.12.2021Latest episode - listen now!Paul Ducklin
- IoT devices must “protect consumers from cyberharm”, says UK government 02.12.2021"Must be at least THIS tall to go on ride" seems to be the starting point. Too little, too late? Or better than nothing?Paul Ducklin
- Clearview AI face-matching service set to be fined over $20m 30.11.2021Scraping data for a facial recognition service? "That's unlawful", concluded both the British and the Australians.Paul Ducklin