How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- 1.3M Clubhouse Users’ Data Dumped in Hacker Forum for FreeClubhouse denies it was ‘breached’ and says the data is out there for anyone to grab.Becky Bracken
- Man Arrested for AWS Bomb PlotA man caught in an FBI sting allegedly said he wanted to destroy "70 percent of the internet" by going after the tech giant's data centers.Tara Seals
- Zero Trust: The Mobile DimensionHank Schless, senior security solutions manager at Lookout, discusses how to secure remote working via mobile devices.Hank Schless
- IcedID Circulates Via Web Forms, Google URLsAttackers are filling out and submitting web-based "contact us" forms, thus evading email spam filters.Tara Seals
- DOJ: Creep Coach Finagles Nude Athlete PhotosAllegedly perv college coach charged with cyberstalking and extorting nudes from his female athletes.Becky Bracken
- Apple and Google block official UK COVID-19 app update 12.04.2021UK coronavirus app update apparently included "feature creep" that's explicitly prohibited by Apple's and Google's programming rules.Paul Ducklin
- Naked Security Live – How to spot “government” scammers 12.04.2021Latest episode - watch now, and please share with your friends and family!Paul Ducklin
- Pwn2Own 2021: Zoom, Teams, Exchange, Chrome and Edge “fully owned” 09.04.2021Two lucky winners scooped $200k for just 20 minutes' work - if you don't count the days, weeks and months of meticulous effort beforehandPaul Ducklin
- Italian charged with hiring “dark web hitman” to murder his ex-girlfriend 08.04.2021Fortunately, this suspect wasn't as anonymous as he thought...Paul Ducklin