How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- Qualcomm Bugs Open 40 Percent of Android Handsets to AttackResearchers identified serious flaws in Qualcomm’s Snapdragon SoC and the Hexagon architecture that impacts nearly half of Android handsets.Tom Spring
- Attackers Horn in on MFA Bypass Options for Account TakeoversLegacy applications don't support modern authentication -- and cybercriminals know this.Tara Seals
- Have I Been Pwned Set to Go Open-SourceFully opening the door to allow people to contribute to – and notably, tinker with – the code for the data-breach information service will be an entirely next-level effort, according to founder Troy Hunt.Tara Seals
- Hackers Dump 20GB of Intel’s Confidential Data OnlineChipmaker investigates a leak of intellectual property from its partner and customer resource center.Elizabeth Montalbano
- Augmenting AWS Security ControlsAppropriate use of native security controls in AWS and other CSPs is fundamental to managing cloud risk and avoiding costly breaches.Pat Cooper
- Business Email Compromise – fighting back with machine learning 07.08.2020Machine learning models are immune to blandishments, threats, flattery and so - so why not set them against social engineers?Paul Ducklin
- Porn blast disrupts bail hearing of alleged Twitter hacker 06.08.2020An alleged hacker's bail hearing held online via Zoom with screen sharing enabled... what could possibly go wrong?Paul Ducklin
- GandCrab ransomware hacker arrested in Belarus 04.08.2020Suspect is alleged to have extorted more than 1000 people, mostly in India, US, Ukraine, UK, Germany, France, Italy and Russia.Paul Ducklin
- Monday review – our recent stories revisited 03.08.2020Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days - it's weekly roundup time.Naked Security writer