How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- StrandHogg 2.0 Critical Bug Allows Android App Hijackinga malicious app installed on a device can hide behind legitimate apps.Tara Seals
- Turla APT Revamps One of Its Go-To Spy ToolsAn updated version of the ComRAT malware was discovered in attacks on governmental targets.Tara Seals
- New iOS Jailbreak Tool Works on iPhone Models iOS 11 to iOS 13.5Latest version of UnC0ver uses unpatched zero-day exploit to take complete control of devices, even those running iOS 13.5.Elizabeth Montalbano
- ThreatList: People Know Reusing Passwords Is Dumb, But Still Do ItEven seeing data breaches in the news, more than half of consumers are still reusing passwords.Lindsey O'Donnell
- 70 Percent of Mobile, Desktop Apps Contain Open-Source BugsA lack of awareness about where and how open-source libraries are being used is problematic, researchers say.Tara Seals
- New iPhone jailbreak released 26.05.2020Apple’s latest iOS versions have only been out for a week, but there's already a jailbreak available.Paul Ducklin
- Internet giants unite to stop warrantless snooping on web histories 26.05.20207 internet giants, including Mozilla, Reddit and Twitter, asked the House to do what the Senate narrowly missed doing: protect browsing history.Lisa Vaas
- Docker Desktop danger discovered, patch now 26.05.2020Docker has fixed a vulnerability that could have allowed an attacker to gain control of a Windows system using its service.Danny Bradbury
- What is the dark web? Your questions answered, in plain English 25.05.2020Watch this new video from our YouTube channel - the dark web explained without jargon or judgment.Paul Ducklin