How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- The TikTok Ban: Security Experts Weigh in on the App’s RisksWith no hard evidence of abuse, are bans warranted? The real security concerns will likely come after the ban goes into effect, researchers said in our exclusive roundtable.Tara Seals
- Stubborn WooCommerce Plugin Bugs Get Third PatchUsers of the Discount Rules for WooCommerce WordPress plugin are urged to apply a third and (hopefully) final patch.Tom Spring
- SecOps Teams Wrestle with Manual Processes, HR GapsEnterprise security teams are "drowning in alerts."Tara Seals
- Security Takeaways from the Great Work-from-Home ExperimentAs the pandemic drags on and remote workforces stay remote, zero-trust and other lessons learned should come to the fore.Aamir Lakhani
- Maze Ransomware Adopts Ragnar Locker Virtual-Machine ApproachMaze continues to adopt tactics from rival cybercrime gangs.Tara Seals
- A real-life Maze ransomware attack – “If at first you don’t succeed…” 18.09.2020The crooks wanted $15,000,000. They didn't get it. Huzzah!Paul Ducklin
- Zerologon – hacking Windows servers with a bunch of zeros 17.09.2020Cryptography is hard. And cryptographic blunders can be hard to spot. This one was there for years...Paul Ducklin
- Naked Security Live – “Should you worry about your wallpaper?” 14.09.2020Naked Security Live - here's the recorded version of our latest video. Enjoy.Paul Ducklin
- Serious Security: Hacking Windows passwords via your wallpaper 11.09.2020Themes and wallpapers - how dangerous can they really be?Paul Ducklin