How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Only amateurs attack machines; professionals target people.
that definitely will assist you
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
- Threatpost Survey Says: 2FA is Just Fine, But Go Ahead and Kill SMSOur reader poll showed overwhelming support for 2FA even in the wake of a bypass tool being released -- although lingering concerns remain.Tara Seals
- Millions of Oklahoma Gov Files Exposed by Wide-Open ServerThe storage server was left open for about a week and exposed everything from sensitive FBI investigations to data related to patients with AIDS.Lindsey O'Donnell
- U.S. Issues Multiple Charges For 2016 SEC HackThe two were able to hack into the SEC's computer systems due to phishing attacks that stole credentials and spread malware.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Fortnite Hacked Via Insecure Single Sign-OnLeaky Fortnite single sign-on mechanism could have allowed hackers to access game accounts.Tom Spring
- Magecart Returns with Advertising Library TacticThe threat group also has a new subsidiary, Magecart Group 12.Tara Seals
- Are you sure those WhatsApp messages are meant for you? 16.01.2019Abby Fuller got a shock when she logged into WhatsApp using a new telephone number. She found someone else’s messages waiting for her.Danny Bradbury
- Intel patches another security flaw in SGX technology 16.01.2019Of the six advisories Intel released last week, the most interesting is a flaw discovered in the company’s Software Guard Extensions (SGX).John E Dunn
- Beware buying Fortnite’s V-Bucks, you could be funding organised crime 16.01.2019Credit card thieves are laundering money by purchasing the in-game currency V-Bucks, then selling it back at a discount to players.Lisa Vaas
- Feds can’t force you to unlock your phone with finger or face, says judge 16.01.2019The landmark decision asserts the same legal protection for biometrics that we're given for passcodes.Lisa Vaas