How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- DOJ Says Doctor is Malware MastermindThe U.S. Department of Justice indites middle-aged doctor, accusing him of being a malware mastermind.Nate Nelson
- APTs Overwhelmingly Share Known Vulnerabilities Rather Than Attack O-DaysResearch indicates that organizations should make patching existing flaws a priority to mitigate risk of compromise.Elizabeth Montalbano
- April VMware Bugs Abused to Deliver Mirai Malware, Exploit Log4ShellResearchers say a GitHub proof-of-concept exploitation of recently announced VMware bugs is being abused by hackers in the wild.Sagar Tiwari
- Sysrv-K Botnet Targets Windows, LinuxMicrosoft researchers say they are tracking a botnet that is leveraging bugs in the Spring Framework and WordPress plugins.Sagar Tiwari
- iPhones Vulnerable to Attack Even When Turned OffWireless features Bluetooth, NFC and UWB stay on even when the device is powered down, which could allow attackers to execute pre-loaded malware.Elizabeth Montalbano
- Pwn2Own hacking schedule released – Windows and Linux are top targets 18.05.2022What's better? Disclose early, patch fast? Or dig deep, disclose in full, patch more slowly?Paul Ducklin
- Apple patches zero-day kernel hole and much more – update now! 17.05.2022You'll find fixes for numerous kernel-level code execution holes, including an 0-day vulnerability in many (though not all) versions.Paul Ducklin
- Firefox out-of-band update to 100.0.1 – just in time for Pwn2Own? 15.05.2022A new point-release of Firefox. Not unusual, but the timing of this one is interesting, with Pwn2Own coming up in a few days.Paul Ducklin
- He sold cracked passwords for a living – now he’s serving 4 years in prison 13.05.2022Crooks don't need a password for every user on your network to break in and wreak havoc. One could be enough...Paul Ducklin