How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Only amateurs attack machines; professionals target people.
that definitely will assist you
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
- Snapchat Privacy Blunder Piques Concerns About Insider ThreatsAfter a report found that Snap employees were abusing their access to Snapchat data, experts are warning that insider threats will continue to be a top challenge for privacy.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Joomla and WordPress Found Harboring Malicious Redirect CodeNew .htaccess injector threat on Joomla and WordPress websites redirects to malicious websites.Tom Spring
- Microsoft Beefs Up Wi-Fi ProtectionThe Windows 10 update that's rolling out addresses insecure Wi-Fi hotspots with new user notifications.Tara Seals
- News Wrap: Which Companies Are Doing Privacy Right and Which Aren’t?The Threatpost team breaks down the top privacy-related data incidents of the week - including data leaks from HCL and a golfing app - and highlights some surprisingly good privacy news.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Goodbye Passwords: Hello Identity ManagementAs passwords are increasingly viewed as security liabilities, Identity Management solutions are picking up the slack.Tom Spring
- Any advance on $1.2m for this virus-infested netbook? 24.05.2019Can you ever call malware art? That question is now up for debate as a Chinese internet artist puts a laptop full of viruses up for auction.Danny Bradbury
- Safari test points to a future with tracker-free ads 24.05.2019Apple thinks it has come up with a way for advertisers to track how well their ads are doing without compromising user privacy.John E Dunn
- Batterygate news: Apple to warn users if iOS updates throttle iPhones 24.05.2019Competition regulators investigated Apple due to concerns that people were needlessly repairing or replacing slow phones.Lisa Vaas
- Google Ad Exchange in data privacy probe 24.05.2019It was triggered by a complaint filed by Dr. Johnny Ryan, CPO of privacy-focused Brave browser, which is fighting Google's search domination.Lisa Vaas