How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Only amateurs attack machines; professionals target people.
that definitely will assist you
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
- Microsoft Tackles Election Security with Bug BountiesResearchers can earn up to $15,000, depending on the severity of the bug found.Tara Seals
- Execs Could Face Jail Time For Privacy ViolationsThe bill is a direct shot at big tech companies like Facebook as senators try to reel in data-collection policies.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Major Airport Malware Attack Shines a Light on OT SecurityA cryptomining infection spread to half of the workstations at a major international airport.Tara Seals
- Four-Year-Old Critical Linux Wi-Fi Bug Allows System CompromiseA patch is currently under revision but has not yet been incorporated into the Linux kernel.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Podcast: Insider Attacks May Soon Cost Less Than Malware-based EquivalentAt what point will infiltrating companies via the "insider threat model" become less costly and difficult than using malware? Threatpost discusses with a SolarWind expert.Lindsey O'Donnell
- Phishy text message tries to steal your cellphone account 18.10.2019Which sort of company is most likely to contact you via SMS? Why, your mobile phone provider, of course!Paul Ducklin
- Some Android adware apps hide icons to make it hard to remove them 18.10.2019SophosLabs has discovered 15 apps on Google Play that install without icons as a ploy to keep themselves on the user’s device.John E Dunn
- Bitcoin money trail leads cops to ‘world’s largest’ child abuse site 18.10.2019The Darknet server running the site, "Welcome to Video", and the website's convicted admin were tracked down by a global police force.Lisa Vaas
- S2 Ep13.5: All about social media: Growing up online, parent advice and social shaming – Naked Security Podcast 18.10.2019A special episode dedicated to social media culture!Alice Duckett