How can I help in securing your assets?
Reliable protection of your computers, personal gadgets, and networks on the every threat level – from technical to human. Providing your confidentiality on the Internet.
Verification of information
Checking your business partners and competitors with two-factor technique of information-psychological analysis. Assessment of information credibility.
Risk assessment and threat modeling
Acute and high-qualified assessment of your systems’ vulnerabilities on the technical and human level and elaborating strong methods of protection.
Recovering reputation after information attacks and negative media campaigns. Preventive creation of bulletproof reputation to resist such attacks. Working with public opinion.
Who owns information, he owns the world (N.Rothschilds)
that definitely will assist you
This story happened to me a few years ago. I was really angry and indignant when discovered that one of my feature articles was stolen and published under a false name on a website. Fortunately, the website had very detailed […]
If the headline above frightened or at least alarmed you, that means you really can fall prey of this cybercrime. Because it is a bit different from others. While the perpetrators usually aim at a vulnerability of your PC, this […]
The best way to defend yourself against the criminal mind is to try and get inside it. This is not without hazards of course, because you don’t want to end up becoming a criminal yourself! Social engineering is a particularly […]
In late June this year, a huge malware cyberattack paralyzed Ukrainian government and private computer networks, before spreading across the globe. Now, Ukrainian MPs have adopted an important law aimed at strengthening state policy on cybersecurity. Here to talk about […]
My video courses
Grab at Packt Publishing
- Exchange/Outlook Autodiscover Bug Spills $100K+ Email PasswordsHundreds of thousands of email credentials, many of which double as Active Directory domain credentials, came through to credential-trapping domains in clear text.Lisa Vaas
- TangleBot Malware Reaches Deep into Android Device FunctionsThe mobile baddie grants itself access to almost everything, enabling spying, data-harvesting, stalking and fraud attacks, among others.Tara Seals
- Critical Cisco Bugs Allow Code Execution on Wireless, SD-WANUnauthenticated cyberattackers can also wreak havoc on networking device configurations.Tara Seals
- Apple Patches 3 More Zero-Days Under Active AttackOne of the bugs, which affects macOS as well as older versions of iPhones, could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges.Elizabeth Montalbano
- REvil Affiliates Confirm: Leadership Were Cheating DirtbagsAfter news of REvil's rip-off-the-affiliates backdoor & double chats, affiliates fumed, reiterating prior claims against the gang in "Hackers Court."Lisa Vaas
- S3 Ep51: OMIGOD a gaping hole, waybill scams, and Face ID hacked [Podcast] 24.09.2021Latest episode - listen now!Paul Ducklin
- STILL ALIVE! iOS 12 gets 3 zero-day security patches – update now 23.09.2021It wasn't dead, just resting.Paul Ducklin
- How Outlook “autodiscover” could leak your passwords – and how to stop it 23.09.2021The Microsoft Autodiscover "Great Leak" explained - and how to prevent itPaul Ducklin
- VMware patch bulletin warns: “This needs your immediate attention.” 22.09.2021"It is a matter of time before working exploits are available," warns VMware.Paul Ducklin